MORPOL ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD.
Morpol Engineering Services Limited was found in June 1968; with an initial share capital of £5,000 which has grown to an authorized Share Capital of NGN2 Billion. With steady and sustained growth, MORPOL has emerged as an EPC Contractor for medium to large EPC turnkey projects with the capability of executing EPC projects of up to USD 300M in the Oil, Gas, and Power infrastructure sectors.
Morpol’s relationship with foreign principals and strategic alliances, as well as local and international technical partners, have helped in the growth and capacity development of its core competencies.
Morpol’s Services Includes:
Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) of
- Upstream and downstream Process Plants & Facilities.
- Pipelines and Associated Facilities.
- Storage Tanks and Silos
- Product Loading Facilities
- Various industrial plant
- Power plants up 100 MW
Maintenance, upgrade and rehabilitation of existing upstream and downstream plants, emergency works and plants shutdown to include:
- Mechanical, piping, electrical & Instrumentation works
- Process equipment, testing, and repairs
Oil & Gas services
- Oil flushing services
- Pigging services
- Valves, meters, calibration, and repair
- Testing and calibration of instruments and control field devices, such as valves, meters, etc.